Celestron H-alpha H-beta OIII Imaging Filter, Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph (RASA) 8
- Enhance imaging of nebulae with your 8” Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph (RASA) by blocking light pollution, improving image contrast, and darkening the sky background.
- This filter transmits only the key Hα-Hβ-OIII wavelengths from emission nebulae, providing high contrast that makes them "pop.”
- This filter selectively blocks wavelengths of light from sources of light polluted skies and natural sky glow.
- Unlike similar filters with narrower bandpasses, this filter was engineered specifically to work with RASA’s fast F/2 optics.
- Fits into the 8” RASA’s integrated filter mount, maintaining peak optical performance.
- Optically flat surfaces free of defects, constructed of Schott glass with anti-reflection coatings.